A variety of photos demonstrating why the level of colour is important.
Discuss with your groups why:
- Using colour to make a great first impression every single time
- Understanding why colour undertone is important to know to avoid looking tired/drawn/ill
- Understanding why wearing dull or barely there colours cannot lift our energy levels
- Understanding why wearing bold colours can put people off
- Suit & shirt combinations – what works, what over powers, what doesn’t mix, what is uninspiring & dated
Great conversations using visuals that connect and get interactive with your groups and or individuals.
Create your own personal branding documents
Levels of colour include a variety of pastels & suit colours
- Print them off and laminate them
- Load them on your laptop for personal development sessions
- Make a power point presentation for larger audiences
A variety of 60+ images
To purchase the visuals, click here