Virtual colour analysis training intensive
Now it is entirely possible to train from home with 1-2-1 training with Sue. Learning colour analysis just got even better.
You want to learn colour analysis but need a specific time frame….this is perfect for you.
- You can learn from your home with 1-2-1 training with Sue in a virtual training course designed around your needs.
- You can learn any method
- You can see Sue and she can see you via your web cam
How it works.
- Set sessions are arranged for your specific training, these are normally 2-3 hours long, spread over 2/3 days (depending on your needs) 1-2-1 time with Sue and then you join the group on-line learning programme for continued learning and growth of skills
- Training sessions can be held at weekends
- All sessions are recorded and so that you can watch the sessions again which enhance your learning
- Sessions can include model draping time by Sue and you which are then reviewed together
- You will receive assignments to complete
- You will need a laptop or desktop computer with a web cam to enable maximum effect of the training. No phone call charges as all of the sessions are done over the internet.
Your investment in your 1-2-1 special time with Sue is just £2250
We know you will benefit and learn lots of fabulous ways of draping and interacting with your clients from this method of learning. However if by the end of the first session you know that this way isn’t for you, let us know by email and we will arrange a refund to the original purchaser.
To discuss if this option is right for you, request a video call with Sue here