Video recordings of live streamed colour analysis sessions – you feel like you’re in the room with us
These videos of live streamed colour sessions will really help you to see the changes that occur when draping.
- They give an insight into how to drape and that is for any method. Whilst Sue teaches the Seasonal Twist™ method of colour analysis it incorporates the 4 seasons and tonal levels too.
- They show you how long to wait for the changes to happen, sometimes its quick and sometimes it takes a few minutes. You get to see that.
- You get to see clients with mixed visual messages and how to work with them
- You also get to see video reviews of the sessions.
- You get to see clients relax into the sessions and enjoy watching them open up to their personal colour story.
- You get to see how relaxed and fun the sessions are.
- You will also see over time as more videos are uploaded (about every 10 days) that clients hair and eye colour are not a deciding factor on which season/tone they are. Sue always says in her teachings that clients can have ANY hair or eye colour. The drapes do the demonstrating….always keep an open mind and do not make an assumption before draping.
- The videos are close ups.
- The videos cover as many varied individuals as possible.
- Some of the sessions are really challenging too which is great to observe and to experience
- You get to hear what clients say about colour, their colour blockages and releases, the stories they attach to colours and so much more.
- Please note you have unlimited access to the videos on-line but you cannot download them.
There are currently 11 videos of colour sessions uploaded.
Sessions covered include: models with blue skin tones, models with yellow skin tones, models with mixed skin tones so finding the dominant one, dark and medium skin tones as well as English and European. Some models are really easy to discover their colour story whilst others are challenging!
Why Sue created these videos
When Sue recently started live streaming colour sessions to her trainees in her on-line programme it was a game changer for everyone because it motivated and energised all who participated. It enhanced the training so much. The camera captured so many changes on the clients faces, it was so much better than any of us thought it would be. On top of that seeing how each client was transformed and to get their reaction too. As trainees say, its just like being in the room with Sue, its an incredible learning/observational experience.
What it also brought to everyone’s attention is the diversity of visual messages presented before them in hair colouring, skin combinations, eye colours and how it is worth while taking them in BUT letting the drapes do the story telling. It is amazing how many times you look at someone and make an assumption on their visual message and then find out that the drapes tell you something different. Too many companies focus on eye and hair colour which is incorrect. The drapes guide you and taking your time allows this to happen.
Pick up some great tips on doing colour sessions. Learn to trust your drapes.
Relax and have fun colour sessions. Stop putting yourself under pressure.
Sign up here: https://app.ruzuku.com/courses/29219/enroll
“I use the seasonal and tonal methods of colour analysis….I have learnt so much from watching these live streamed sessions. I love watching how Sue works the drapes in a specific method in order to get the hints from them about skin tone first then the level of colour. I also appreciate how Sue brings in other aspects of colour relation to personalities and personal energy fields. Extremely helpful” Loraine.
” I use the 4 seasons method of colour analysis and I have benefited from watching and learning how Sue uses the drapes to guide you through the colour sessions. It is very helpful to get such great tips and I love how Sue just has such a good time with her models. Sue has inspired me with her suggestions and when seeing the reviews her suggestions for adding value to a session is beneficial to all”. Marilyn
“Great tips from Sue which make doing colour easy”
“The variety of models for these colour sessions is really helpful….all ages, all hair colours, which is really important to know how and why any colour hair can fit into any season. That was a big takeaway for me”