Video recordings of live colour analysis sessions
These videos of live colour sessions will really help you to see the changes that occur when draping.
- They give an insight into how to drape and that is for any method
- They show you how long to wait for the changes to happen, sometimes its quick and sometimes it takes a few minutes. You get to see that.
- You get to see clients with mixed visual messages and how to work with them
- You also get to see video reviews of the sessions.
- You get to see clients relax into the sessions and enjoy watching them open up to their personal colour story.
- You get to see how relaxed and fun the sessions are.
- You will also see over time as more videos are uploaded (about every 10 days) that clients hair and eye colour are not a deciding factor on which season/tone they are. Sue always says in her teachings that clients can have ANY hair or eye colour. The drapes do the demonstrating….always keep an open mind and do not make an assumption before draping.
- The videos are close ups.
- The videos will cover as many varied individuals as possible.
- Reviews of the sessions are also included.
- Please note you have unlimited access to the videos on-line but you cannot download them due to new copyright laws.
There are currently 7 videos of colour sessions uploaded.
Why Sue created these videos
When Sue recently started live streaming colour sessions to her trainees in her on-line programme it was a game changer for everyone because it motivated and energised all who participated. It enhanced the training so much. The camera captured so many changes on the clients faces, it was so much better than any of us thought it would be. On top of that seeing how each client was transformed and to get their reaction too. As trainees say, its just like being in the room with Sue, its an incredible learning/observational experience.
What it also brought to everyone’s attention is the diversity of visual messages presented before them in hair colouring, skin combinations, eye colours and how it is worth while taking them in BUT letting the drapes do the story telling. It is amazing how many times you look at someone and make an assumption on their visual message and then find out that the drapes tell you something different. Too many companies focus on eye and hair colour which is incorrect. The drapes guide you and taking your time allows this to happen.
Pick up some great tips on doing colour sessions. Learn to trust your drapes.
Relax and have fun colour sessions. Stop putting yourself under pressure.
Sign up here: https://app.ruzuku.com/courses/29219/enroll
“I love Sue’s relaxed manner and ease with each client. Her sessions are so fun and full of great tips”
“I learned so much just watching these videos and i’m so looking forward to the next one”
” WOW these videos are a great thing, what I love is that you can observe, pause, replay a section and to get the reviews too, WOW again.”