QCIC Personal services – Website Terms & Conditions
* For full details of the Terms and Conditions relating to the QCIC Academy Training please click here
Use of this site is provided by Quintessential colours international coaching (QCIC) subject to the following Terms & Conditions:-
Payment of fees
Fees are payable immediately using the on-line booking system or by BACS transfer
Payment of fees for corporate training or speaking bookings are covered in our contracts.
In all cases deposits are transferable but they are not refundable.
On-line coaching services
All sales are final.
We do not accept returns of on-line content
Copying any of our materials or systems in any format and copied in audio, written, or held on file is in breach of our world wide copyright. Any breach of copyright will be dealt with through the UK Courts and action will be immediate.
Taking and using images from this website is strictly prohibited. We have the copyright or have the relevant licences to use the images. To take and use any images of this website is stealing and is illegal and leaves you open to being sued.
Gift Voucher terms & conditions:
At holiday periods we email gift vouchers out for purchasers to print off to give to the recipient. You are permitted to download and print off 1 copy only. It is illegal to pass around and/or forward the printable gift voucher to others to try and claim fraudulent gift vouchers.
All gift vouchers are valid for 6 months from date of purchase.
14 Day Rule
If you change your mind within 14 days of booking your consultation/event place you must notify me in writing and your money will be refunded within 14 days. However if your consultation/event starts within 14 days no refunds are given.
If the person you give the gift voucher to finds it unsuitable, an alternative package will be offered. We are happy to refund you up to 14 days from the date of purchase. Monies will be returned within 14 days to the purchaser.
Cancellation by me
In the extremely unlikely event that I have to cancel a booking made whether it is for a course, event or individual booking the booking will be transferred to a mutually agreeable time and date or a refund given.
Cancellation by you
Your non-participation in your consultation/event (due to your busy schedule, illness or unexpected life events) will not be accepted as a valid reason for any refund. Your booking however can be transferred.
Walk in Style Bespoke Coaching
Payment in full is required at the time of booking reserving the 2 x 10am-3pm and 3 hour time slots. Dates can be changed, subject to 72 hour notice given and a new date re-booked. You will be required to try on lots of outfits so that you can see and feel why they work for you or not. It is up to you what you purchase. We will stop for a quick refreshment break and a light lunch on the 2 x 1 day shops paid for by Sue
1 Day Events
If by the first coffee break on the day of the event you decide that the day isn’t for you, then you must inform me quietly, then leave immediately. A refund will be sent within 14 days. However if you act in a disruptive manner, keep checking your messages/taking calls, are entirely unacceptable and you will be asked to leave the event. No refund will be issued due to this or other unacceptable behaviour.
If you are unable to attend the event you booked your booking will be transferred to another event.
If you are not happy with a product you need to:
- Tell us by telephone 01737 354654 or email us
- You must return the product within 14 days in excellent condition
- We will inspect the product on its return to us for damage
- A refund will be issued within 14 days (refunds will not be issued for returned damaged products)
- You are responsible for postage and packing
Other Terms & Conditions
1. Your use constitutes acceptance of these Terms & Conditions as at the date of your initial use of the site.
2. QCIC reserves the right to amend these Terms & Conditions at any time by posting such amendments on line. Your continued use of the site after amendments have been made constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
3. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, in a manner which does not in any way infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
4. The site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos etc. referring or relating to QCIC are provided ‘as is’ without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will QCIC be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in conjunction with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
5. QCIC does not warrant that the functions contained in the material on this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accurancy and reliability of the materials.
6. Copyright restrictions:
- Commercial Use or publication of all or any part of any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior written authorisation from QCIC. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by QCIC to use any part of the site content.
- Documents may be copied for personal use only, on the condition that copyright or source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied in it’s entirety. However, some documents and photographs have been published on this site with the relevant copyright owners (who are not QCIC). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners where appropriate.
7. QCIC takes no responsibility for the content of any external internet sites.
8. Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of this site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, etc. is and will be treated as non- confidential and non-proprietary information.
10. These Terms & Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the Laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
11. If these Terms & Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
Moderation of Terms & Conditions
QCIC reserves the right to modify these terms at any time without prior notice. Any modification of these terms will be deemed to be effective from the date and time of posting on the QCIC site. They will supersede any other terms and conditions in whatever form given.