Not only will you discover some wonderful colours to wear but Sue will also show you how to wear them in a tonal and/or contrasting way which will be a match for your personality too.
Sue will fill you with confidence and inspire you to infuse your creative abilities understanding colour analysis for yourself and benefiting from having a wardrobe of clothes that will generate so many outfits with fewer garments.
Sue will show you whether you have a cool undertone (blue) with pink tinges or warm undertone (yellow) with peach tinges to your skin. Your skin tone does not change as the years progress, it is the level of colour that you can wear that changes. She looks at whether you sit in the middle range of colours in a season or whether you sit either end of a season which then indicates a tonal direction is better for you.
- You get to see & feel yourself reacting to colours differently and uniquely like never before
- You get to see, feel and witness how you interact and feel colour
- You really understand why some colours work for you and lift your features and energy levels and you get to see too those that make your features droop and leave you energy-less
- See yourself being enthralled by colour seeing and feel how you react
- See your responses to colour through your own eyes in the photos that are taken during the session
- You will understand how you can have the seasonal personality traits of 1 season and the colours of another which really compliment each other and bring you to a greater awareness of yourself.
- You receive some visuals that show you in the colours of your season which is invaluable.
- You receive a PDF guide that gives full details of your season and characteristics, personality and other information and guidance.
- 3 months on you will have a zoom video session with Sue
Had my colours done last weekend by the lovely Sue Cocks. Would highly recommend her. I had a fantastic time, and best of all after thinking I was a summer (online quizzes) I learned I am a bright/jewel winter, which means all my favourite colours to wear are the colours I should be wearing! On a mission now to fill my wardrobe with colour. Sian. September 2020.
I didn’t realise until i watched my video of the session how I switched off to certain colours and that was amazing to see. Sue guided me through the session very well and her calm relaxed manner along with her knowledge of colour and how it affects you was good to know. The report I received was full of information and photos of the session and that really helped me to fully understand colour and what is right for me. Sue.
Such an uplifting experience. Sue is so knowledgeable and I loved her relaxed informal approach. I loved discovering my colours and seeing myself sparkling. What I really appreciated was Sue showing me how to wear my colours in a contrasting and tonal way. That was super helpful. The written report is a very helpful guide as I continue on my new colour journey. Liz.
Myself and my daughter had a wonderful and fascinating colour session with Sue. We were both amazed how colour lifted us and raised our energy levels. We now both feel balanced in our choice of colours and the written report is very helpful with some great tips. Imogen
I have always been fascinated with colour but was unsure and a little scared of it. Sue calmly showed me how to wear it in a variety of ways that really suits me. I loved watching me on video and seeing my reactions. The written report and photos are very helpful and I’ve printed them off and put them in my wardrobe as a great aide memoir. Ann