A selection of digital drapes for on line colour analysis sessions
Beautiful colours in tones categories as follows:
- Clear, warm, light Spring
- Deep, warm, soft Autumn
- Light, soft, cool Summer
- Deep, cool, clear Winter
Although you can call them what you wish to.
- 15 colours in each section (180 in total) allows you to easily see the wow colours and the not so wow and advise your clients how to pair up colours for outfits
- These very easy to use digital drapes colour match material drapes and open up the possibility of working on-line offering colour analysis services.
- You will need photo shop software or Power Point on your computer to use these digital drapes.
- The drapes are already set up, all you have to do is upload a head shot of your client and fit it into the blank box above each digital drape.
- You and your client can see themselves in the colours and it will be clear to see which colours work and which ones need pairing with wow colours to make outfits.
- You save, download and then email the digital colour session to your client which they can also use as their personal colour palette. No need for material swatches.
- To add a name to a colour, in PowerPoint add a text box under each colour.
Watch Sue demonstrate how easy they are to use.