Colour analysis digital drapes in the 4 seasons
These very easy to use digital drapes colour match material drapes and open up the possibility of working on-line offering colour analysis services.
- You will need photo shop software or Power Point on your computer to use these digital drapes.
- The drapes are already set up, all you have to do is upload a head shot of your client and fit it into the blank box above each digital drape.
- You and your client can see themselves in the colours and it will be clear to see which colours work and which ones need pairing with wow colours to make outfits.
- You save, download and then email the digital colour session to your client which they can also use as their personal colour palette. No need for material swatches.
- A PDF of screen shots and points included
- You can also create your own visuals for your talks and work using the digital drapes
- To add a name to a colour, in PowerPoint add a text box under each colour.
- Can be used on Mac
Watch Sue demonstrate how easy they are to use.
To make the visuals using power point.
- Save the power point first.
- Re-open power point
- Click on a slide, right click and copy
- Open a word document
- Right click and paste slide
- Right click and save as a picture.
- Email to client as visuals for their phone/tablet.
- You can also use word documents for cropping your visuals and adding stars to identify wow colours. Remember to save as a picture each time
Want to try a digital palette before purchasing here is one. Right click and save