Some times when you’re trying to explain to friends or a group how colour analysis works you just need a visual to help you.
WOW Visuals for talks, newsletters, blogs and social media plus save to phones and tablets
Fabulous individual visuals using the 4 seasons colours as an example. We demonstrate the following:
- A variety of skin colour and tones
- A variety of hair colours, blondes, red, brunettes, black, grey and white
- A variety of eye colours.
- All taken from ‘normal’ everyday women
- At least 8 individual women demonstrated in each season, that is 32 images in total
- PLUS additional images demonstrating single colours in green, red, blue, silver and gold, orange and pink
The images are used by colour coaches around the world because they are so very useful in getting the conversation flowing with your audience….it encourages them to discuss which colour frame looks best on each lady. They can really see the differences and it makes demonstrating colour so very easy.
You can clearly see how the different levels of colour interact with the same lady.
You are able to adjust the size of the photos yourself to suit the documents you have, a variety is supplied to get you started. You can right click and save as a picture on your computer.
How the images work
- You are buying a licence to use the images in your work
- The images can be downloaded and stored on your computer as soon as payment is made.
- You can alter the size of each image to suit your needs
- You print the images off and laminate them
- You print the images off and use them in your teaching adding them to your training manual/material
- You can upload them to your newsletters, blogs and social media to aid what you are saying.
Click to purchase your images by download here
QCIC Academy hold the worldwide copyright of these images & design. No resell rights are permitted.