Colour matching session
For business individuals
Your visual message says more about you than you’ll know.
You do not need say a thing, what you are wearing and the colours you have selected say more about you at that first glance than you realise. In that first glance, others have already decided if they will talk to you, listen to your video or not, because they would have decided in a split second if you are worth approaching or not. Its a bit harsh isn’t it….but now more than ever, you never get a second chance to make a first impression.
Personal colour sessions are also available
For individuals who get how colour effects them in terms of how you look and very importantly how you feel when wearing different colours. Sue will identify how you personally react to colours, what works for you and what does not and offer guidance on what colours work best for you energetically.
- You are a presenter you are aware that the colours you currently wear are not your best ones
- As a trainer/coach you understand that connecting to your audience is very important and that colour plays a very important part in this
- You have become to realise when attending business events the colours you wear need to make you stand out and connect to potential clients
- You deliver webinars and video coaching and you’ve identified that certain colours make you look drawn and tired so you need to know which colours you look good in in all lighting and identify the ones that do not so that you can avoid them
- You know that you feel different/odd in certain colours but are not sure why
- You seem to get it right occasionally in a colour and would like to get it right all of the time
- You want to be able to have a wardrobe of clothes that just flow together
- You are so fed up wearing dull and nothingness colours
- You are so over opening your wardrobes doors and sighing over the contents, you want to open your wardrobe doors and to be inspired and creative
History of colour
Many years ago there was no choice in the colours to wear in business. Your options were black suit and a white shirt. This was your work ‘uniform’ for many a year and its interesting that as time has moved on, people stick to this traditional uniform despite there being much more choice available now.
Why is this? Because we feel safe, we fit in…. we dare not be different, we don’t want to be noticed and our Mums told us this is what you wear to work!!
Thing is, for many people occupations have changed, lots of people don’t feel right in black and white because it makes them feel stiff and uncomfortable plus they do not need to be formally attired as much.
Another biggie is how will you be remembered if you keep in the ranks of black and white. What do I mean, remember back to a recent time when you were describing to a colleague/friend/associate someone you’d both met….think back to the words you used, they would all have been on the visual impact of that person…..where the words you used complimentary or not?
I wonder what words people use when describing you?
In this fast paced world that we live in today, your visual message really matters. Wearing colour isn’t as frightening as you think it may be. You will not be made to stand out like a beacon, we can adapt colour to match your personality and we can tweak the colour combinations you wear for any given situation. Colour can make YOU look and feel good.
It is also worth being aware that colours have energy attached to them….too strong a colour and you will be bouncing off the walls, too little colour and you’ll be a wall flower.
Discovering colour gives you the knowledge on what works for you, what lifts your features, what causes them to fall, making you look tired and drawn. What colours help you to connect with people as they demonstrate that you are approachable. Which colours give you energy and which colours take it away. Being aware is everything.
Watch Sue giving a demonstration on how different colours look and feel.
A colour matching session will help you in several ways:
- You can identify which colours make you look good
- You can discover which colours do not so that you can avoid them
- You can see how different colours make you feel….the ones which lift your energy levels, the ones which deplete them, the ones which are too powerful and need toning down
- You can identify some great colour combinations
- You will understand the messages behind colour and its hidden messages so that you can work with your best ones and avoid the not so good ones
- You will totally get how colour effects you in mood, energetic level and how you are perceived
- You can get dressed every day with confidence and awareness that you have got it right
Looking at these seasonal photos you can see how just by taking some colour examples, some colours draw you in to a nice place where others are just cold, stiff and you don’t want to be there. That is how colours work when you wrap them around you without conscious awareness.
Each season has a specific look and feel to it, we all have our favourite season and it is the same as the colours and clothes that we wrap ourselves in will determine how we look and feel throughout each day.
we take you out of starkness which can cause an invisible barrier to your audience/customers and open you to colours which connect you to your audience
seeing how nature gives us great examples of colour combinations and energies that affect how we respond and feel….you only have to remember a recent walk through nature and you can remember how you felt, refreshed, uplifting, calm and peaceful. The colours we wear do exactly the same for us and our audience.
Getting the knowledge opens you up to embracing colour knowing it will really help you. Looking more approachable opens up the door ways to more business opportunities too and that has to be a good thing.
How does the session work?
- You come to Sue for your colour session.
- A series of drapes are placed around your neck line and face to determine which colours lift you and bring you to life and which ones leave you looking drained and tired.
- The session is videoed so that you can actually see the changes that have taken place which is invaluable. A copy is sent to you. It is private and not made public at all.
- Sue will take photographs of you in the drapes in order to create the colour look book she provides which is a great aide memoir of your session, some clients even print these off and hang them inside their wardrobes for easy reference. This is invaluable because it is easy to forget overtime which colours you particularly loved.
- You are given a swatch of 30 colours to assist you with future shopping trips.
- You will receive from Sue following your session a colour look PDF which will remind you of some great colour combinations shown to you. You can save this to your tablet or print it off and hang it in your wardrobe.
- You will also understand how your energy level is affected by the colours you wear, so Sue will demonstrate how to lift your energy levels using colour combinations. You will also receive some written information from Sue about the energetic impact of colour.
Sessions take about 90 minutes. Please note no make-up is done with these sessions.
You will be a match for this method of colour session if you:
- Have become aware that when you wear certain colours you feel low and flat in energy
- Realise that you are your brand in business and your image matters to you.
- You feel that you don’t do the ‘black & white’ dress code thing because it doesn’t feel right to you and you would like guidance over what does ‘it’ for you colour-wise.
- Want to know more about how colour & colour energy works for you, how to use it effectively yet simply everyday, whatever the occasion.
- Want to understand yourself better.
- Want to shop for clothes with a better understanding of what to look for in levels of colour.
- To love & embrace yourself more from a self care point of view.
- You are ready to discover how colour will change the way you dress going forward.
Appointments are available on a Monday to Friday and a limited number of Saturdays. Get in touch between 10am-5pm by telephone 01737 354654 or email.
Got questions, book an appointment please call 01737 354654 or send a message here
If you would like to book a session with a friend, no problem, 3 is the maximum number.
Gift vouchers are sent via recorded delivery Monday to Friday. The gift voucher recipient has 6 months to book their session.
PRICE: £130.00 PER PERSON
Pay for your session/Buy a gift voucher below (please state if a gift voucher, these are sent via recorded delivery)
Geographical area: Sue is based in Banstead, Surrey. M25 J8. An easy 10 minute drive. Parking available.
Colour session in your own home.
Price: £300 per person
Not everyone can get to Sue so she is happy to come to you. The cost of a session in your own home is £300.00. Please advise if this is a gift. Gift vouchers are sent out Monday to Friday by recorded delivery. Geographical area covered approx 200 miles from M25 junction 8.
I really enjoyed my session with Sue and I loved receiving the video recording and PDF afterwards which reinforced the actual session. The changes you see taking place was quite incredible as Sue draped me. They made the point clearly which colours worked and why and which ones did not. A great experience. Thanks Sue. Ann.
Thank you so much Sue for a very enlightening colour session this morning. You can be sure I will be slowly revamping my wardrobe It has really opened my eyes to the world of colour. Valerie
I have now embraced wearing more colours rather than sticking to what I called my signature colours which it transpired frightened people off a bit because they were a little over powering in the energy they extended out. At networking events people have really noticed my changes and approach me more easily and I have attracted in more customers. Fascinating and a worth while experience. Sandra.
“So interesting, I was amazed and delighted by the process which was clearly explained by Sue. I’m so pleased that I know which colours lift me and which ones drag me down…..visually and emotionally. A fantastic birthday gift from my hubby” Rachel
“I spent a couple of wonderful hours with Sue having my colours assessed, so much fun and laughter and a great insight into how colour works and affects me personally. A wonderful birthday pressie”. Nicole
“It is so lovely working with someone who is so passionate about colour and who just wants you to have such a lovely time being enriched with colour. I was amazed at how colour works for me, how it lifts me up and why others leave me flat and drained. i have a really good understanding of colour now, so glad I treated myself to this wonderful session with Sue” Rimca
“I found the session to be very beneficial and cathartic. I felt very healed afterwards with your demonstration of the drapes and your encouraging words” Amalia
“I loved how you showed me to consider other colour options with more depth of colour and also how to wear them in colour combinations. The colour look PDF you sent afterwards is a great reminder of an assortment of colour combinations that works for me. Thank you Sue, I found the session fun and informative…..better than a massage or beauty treatment. Denise.