There are so many ways to use these fabulous colour analysis frames
- in talks and workshops
- demonstrating to ladies which colours suit them and which do not
- creating colour look PDF’s for clients following their session with you
- in training courses
- in webinars and videos
- in your newsletters, blogs and social media posts
- in on-line services
- in your shops and boutiques
- demonstrating how to select make-up and hair colours
- let your creativity flow with the individual and metallic colours
Watch Sue demonstrate some of the frames in real time and see the impact of the colours for yourself and there’s a video below on how to use them in a word document.
- Why buy these colour analysis frames: because they are so very useful in getting the conversation flowing with your audience….it encourages them to discuss which colour frame looks best on each lady. They can really see the differences and it makes demonstrating colour so very easy.
- The colour frames are great for interactive group sessions because you print the frames off onto normal printer paper, cut out the middle and they are placed around the face, take a photo of each one (individual colours or season) and then show them the photos and they can clearly see the difference that each colour frame has against their skin tone.
- Using the frames gets the audience to relax and see that they are going to enjoy your talk because its going to be interactive. I lay the frames out on tables (by me to start with) then I demonstrate them and the audience is really keen to try them for themselves. But I do make them wait a little while whilst I chat about the benefits of colour first, then I let them play. Does it stop ladies from coming forward for a colour session, NO, because they want to receive and benefit from a personal colour session with you and so more ladies book a session.
Talks and workshops
Sue knows from her own personal experiences when starting out and having listened to many hundreds of fellow colour consultants, the frustration of not getting bookings from talks. You put a lot of time and energy into preparing them and the audience tell you what an interesting talk you gave but bookings just don’t seem to happen like you’d hope for and this leaves you doubting yourself.
The day that the penny dropped for Sue was the day she gave a talk and used a visual that gave her audience the WHY they needed to book a session with her. And this is why she created these colour analysis frames to help you to give your audience the WHY they should book a session with you. Using these frames to demonstrate the difference the undertone does using a 50/50 split of the frames as shown in the video really grabs your audiences attention. As one lady said to Sue after ‘that’ talk, I have listened to several talks by image consultants which were interesting, BUT you showed me WHY I needed to book a colour session urgently. You can have this reaction too.
“A group of 16 ladies on a 2 hour workshop totally loved these colour frames, they had so much fun holding the frames around their faces, taking photos of each one, then selecting the best one. They couldn’t believe the impact colour made to their faces, from the beginning of the workshop to the end they were totally hooked in”. Sue
Top tip from Sue: Take a photo of each person in the 4 seasons /coloured or metallic frames and view them on your camera, phone or tablet….you will easily be able to see the changes in skin tone and level of colour that way. Clients and potential clients love it and doing this in a group is especially fun and generates tons of conversation and interaction.
For talks and workshops
- Bring fun and interaction to your talks and workshops
- Print the frames out and demonstrate the frames by holding them either around your face or fold in half and place either side of your jaw line as demonstrated in the video.
- Create REAL interest in your colour analysis sessions
- Will get your audience laughing and genuinely interested in what the effects colour has on them and encourage them to book.
- Teaching students in make-up and hair styling, gets them to see the importance of warm and cool skin tone.
- Get a model to sit in a chair, you stand behind them and hold the frames either side of the models face and be amazed at the audience reaction to the changes they see happening in real time.
- Get creative and make your own visuals using the frames as a base.
Watch Sue talk you through using the digital products in word documents.
For creating colour look PDF’s
When Sue has done a colour session, she uses the colour frames to put together the report for each customer. Having taken photos during the session, Sue uploads a suitable frame to a photo shop software, then she places inside of the frame the photo of the client then exports it to her inbox, saved as a picture. Clients really love receiving these photos and images to remind them of their season/or tone. She also includes a digital colour palette too for their mobile devices.
Prices start from £10.00
Your options to buy are as follows:
- The 4 seasons & 12 tones frames starter set click here
- The metallic frames click here
- The coloured frames – click here
- Bundle pack of all the frames the above click here
Immediate download available after purchase. You are able to alter the size of the frames to suit your needs.
Comments from buyers
“Using the frames have added so much fun and enjoyment to my talks” Sandra
“These frames just encourage conversation, they are brilliant” Nancy USA
“I advise on make-up products and these frames allow me to show the clients why some colours look really good on them and others that do not. I held a small workshop which I charged for and I had a lovely fun time showing the different colours in each season and I was also able to link in the make-up with each season. This has allowed me to increase my sales dramatically” Kelly
“My audience found my talk very interesting and Sue’s frames were a big hit” Loraine
“I had a printer friend enlarge the frames for my talks, they are wonderful and really engage the audience”. Petra
“I am finding myself doing lots of talks and workshops so these will be great and fun to use” Nicky
“Lovely frames, easy to set up and use” Lucy USA
“These are great, they print off really well and my clients love them” CB India
“A brilliant product, so unique and usable”
“WOW, what a great product, so colourful, prints really well, my clients loved it”
“A remarkable product, so easy to use and an ingenious idea”
“At last, a product that helps us earn passive income, so very, very clever but then where Sue is involved shouldn’t be surprised at all”
“Only Sue would think of this, its brilliant and I love it and highly recommend it”