There are so many ways to use these fabulous colour analysis frames
- in talks and workshops
- demonstrating to ladies which colours suit them and which do not
- in training courses
- in webinars and videos
- in your newsletters, blogs and social media posts
- in on-line services
- in your shops and boutiques
- demonstrating how to select make-up and hair colours
- earn extra money
- Why buy these colour analysis frames: because they are so very useful in getting the conversation flowing with your audience….it encourages them to discuss which colour frame looks best on each lady. They can really see the differences and it makes demonstrating colour so very easy.
- The colour frames are great for interactive group sessions because you print the frames off onto normal printer paper, cut out the middle and they are placed around the face, take a photo of each one (individual colours or season) and then show them the photos and they can clearly see the difference that each colour frame has against their skin tone.
- Using the frames gets the audience to relax and see that they are going to enjoy your talk because its going to be interactive. I lay the frames out on tables (by me to start with) then I demonstrate them and the audience is really keen to try them for themselves. But I do make them wait a little while whilst I chat about the benefits of colour first, then I let them play. Does it stop ladies from coming forward for a colour session, NO, because they want to receive and benefit from a personal colour session with you and so more ladies book a session.
“My friends always come to me for style advise, so when I saw these frames I jumped at the change to earn some extra income advising my friends and their friends on colours and styles that suit them. With the additional income I’m now receiving from using the frames, I will be able to have a holiday this year”. Sam
“A friend who’d trained with Sue recommended these frames to me. I was really nervous about my first workshop and didn’t want to come across as a finger wagging bossy boots so the frames looked a great way of opening up the workshop. They were such a hit, the conversation they generated was so nice, so much laughter, so much fun. It was just the softer approach that I needed to chat about colour” Beth
Talks and workshops
Sue knows from her own personal experiences when starting out and having listened to many hundreds of fellow colour consultants, the frustration of not getting bookings from talks. You put a lot of time and energy into preparing them and the audience tell you what an interesting talk you gave but bookings just don’t seem to happen like you’d hope for and this leaves you doubting yourself.
The day that the penny dropped for Sue was the day she gave a talk and used a visual that gave her audience the WHY they needed to book a session with her. And this is why she created these colour analysis frames to help you to give your audience the WHY they should book a session with you. Using these frames to demonstrate the difference the undertone does using a 50/50 split of the frames as shown in the video really grabs your audiences attention. As one lady said to Sue after ‘that’ talk, I have listened to several talks by image consultants which were interesting, BUT you showed me WHY I needed to book a colour session urgently. You can have this reaction too.
“A group of 16 ladies on a 2 hour workshop totally loved these colour frames, they had so much fun holding the frames around their faces, taking photos of each one, then selecting the best one. They couldn’t believe the impact colour made to their faces, from the beginning of the workshop to the end they were totally hooked in”. Sue
Use these visuals in your social media posts, in your newsletters and blogs
Top tip from Sue: Take a photo of each person in the 4 seasons /coloured or metallic frames and view them on your camera, phone or tablet….you will easily be able to see the changes in skin tone and level of colour that way. Clients and potential clients love it and doing this in a group is especially fun and generates tons of conversation and interaction.
The frames come in the 4 seasons: spring, autumn, summer and winter colours PLUS 4 x metallic frames, 2 reds, 2 greens and 2 blues**. They are blank in the middle, photographs have been placed for demonstration purposes only.
**other colours included are black, brown, grey, oyster, salmon, navy
“The students were not getting it during the session on undertone in selecting make-up, I remembered seeing these frames advertised on face book so during the break I brought them, printed them off and wow, they totally got the attention of the students, who when they saw the photos of themselves and the others in each one really got to understand why color undertone is so important. I also loaded the images onto a power point presentation too which I use all the time now. A very helpful tool in training and teaching” Berit.
For talks and workshops
- Bring fun and interaction to your talks and workshops
- Print the frames out and demonstrate the frames by holding them either around your face or fold in half and place either side of your jaw line as demonstrated in the video.
- Create REAL interest in your colour analysis sessions
- Will get your audience laughing and genuinely interested in what the effects colour has on them and encourage them to book.
- Teaching students in make-up and hair styling, gets them to see the importance of warm and cool skin tone.
- Get a model to sit in a chair, you stand behind them and hold the frames either side of the models face and be amazed at the audience reaction to the changes they see happening in real time.
“These frames are amazing, I run a designer boutique and I wanted my clients to understand why some colors looked good on them and why others did not. I stood my clients in front of a mirror and they held the frames around their faces, oh how we laughed at the differences the colors had and it got the message across easily” Asha. SA
Offer Colour Analysis Do-it-yourself kits through your website.
- Client buys the colour analysis frames and receives a word file direct from your website.
- They print off the frames onto normal A4 paper.
- They then place a photo of themselves in the middle of each frame and decide which colours best suit.
- The frames can be folded to make them smaller if need be.
- The client can also cut the middle out of the frame and hold each one around their face too.
Top up your income from the day job or earn money while your children are at school
Earn extra income advising your friends, family, neighbours and work colleagues which colours suit them and which do not. The coloured and or seasonal frames will show you warm and cool colours (compare winter & spring frames) and then you can simply choose between the seasons, winter & summer or spring and autumn.
You can either give them the frame with the season that suits them best or send them a colour palette.
This is a really fun way to assist your friends with clothes shopping and can be used on its own or you can add the service to existing earning products you have which could be make-up, hair jewellery for example.
Whats in it for YOU
- You can raise more interest in your services and help people to decide to book a session with you
- The frames are already done for you
- You’ll have so much fun and interaction in your talks and workshops
- You could use them as a taster session and then the client can come to you for a full colour analysis session to get the full information by you using your drapes.
People who have brought this product include: Hair stylists, personal stylists, colour consultants, beauticians, boutique owners, design students, dress makers
Prices start from £20.00
Your options to buy are as follows:
- The 4 seasons & 12 tones frames starter set click here
- The metallic frames click here
- The coloured frames – 2 red, 2 blue, 2 green, 1 pink, 1 orange click here
- Bundle pack of all the frames the above click here
Immediate download available after purchase. You are able to alter the size of the frames to suit your needs.
Comments from buyers
“Using the frames have added so much fun and enjoyment to my talks” Sandra
“These frames just encourage conversation, they are brilliant” Nancy USA
“I advise on make-up products and these frames allow me to show the clients why some colours look really good on them and others that do not. I held a small workshop which I charged for and I had a lovely fun time showing the different colours in each season and I was also able to link in the make-up with each season. This has allowed me to increase my sales dramatically” Kelly
“My audience found my talk very interesting and Sue’s frames were a big hit” Loraine
“I had a printer friend enlarge the frames for my talks, they are wonderful and really engage the audience”. Petra
“I am finding myself doing lots of talks and workshops so these will be great and fun to use” Nicky
“Lovely frames, easy to set up and use” Lucy USA
“These are great, they print off really well and my clients love them” CB India
“A brilliant product, so unique and usable”
“WOW, what a great product, so colourful, prints really well, my clients loved it”
“A remarkable product, so easy to use and an ingenious idea”
“At last, a product that helps us earn passive income, so very, very clever but then where Sue is involved shouldn’t be surprised at all”
“Only Sue would think of this, its brilliant and I love it and highly recommend it”