For those who just need the basics of colour analysis without having to sign up for a full course.
This is for you if you know that just getting the basics will give you the information you need to get yourself up and running. Maybe you’ve studied colour analysis elsewhere and are stuck and confused as it wasn’t made clear to you the steps of colour analysis, the signs to look out for and a clear step by step process.
We have broken down into segments the theory, you can pick and choose which you need.
Current availability is:
- 3 steps to colour analysis success for those doing the traditional 4 seasons or tonal methods which covers the drapes needed to clearly identify cool and warm skin tone plus the level of colour. If you have brought your drapes from Direct Colour International the drapes are included in their starter packs.
How it works:
- You will be directed to our on-line learning hub where you access the 3 steps process.
- You will read, listen and see by means of video, photos and written material the guidance process. You can practise using your drapes as you go along.You can stop and pause as you like.
- It is very easy to navigate and follow.
- You will see some great examples of better ways of using your drapes which will be very helpful to you (we do use some photos of our colour wands but only because they demonstrate a point very well, you do not need to purchase them but you can if you wish to do so)
- Please note there is no certificate included in this option.
- You can try a taster sample here to see if this is a fit for you.
sign up here: https://app.ruzuku.com/courses/20736/enroll
Any questions please get in touch by calling +44 (0)1737 354654 or send a message here
If you would like to upgrade from the colour theory segments course to get the full benefit of the fortnightly webinar coaching sessions in the full colour analysis on-line programme, that is an option that is available.
“I was amazed by your videos and unique approach, so thought I would try your magic wands. I’ve been analyzed as everything under the sun over the years… Nicole. Canada